1,021 is a prime number from 1001-2000. 1,021 has 2 factors, 1 and 1,021. It is the 172nd prime number, and the 4th prime number from 1001-2000.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 1,019.
- There are no odd numbers between 1,019 and 1,021. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 1,019 is 1,013.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 1,031, 10 numbers away.
- 1,027 is divisible by 13.
- 1,033 is the next prime number after 1,031.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.