1,051 is a prime number from 1001-2000. 1,051 has 2 factors, 1 and 1,051. It is the 177th prime number, and the 9th prime number from 1001-2000.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 1,049.
- There are no odd numbers between 1,049 and 1,051. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 1,049 is 1,039, 10 numbers away.
- 1,043 is divisible by 7.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 1,061, 10 numbers away.
- 1,057 is divisible by 7.
- 1,063 is the next prime number after 1,061.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.