1,061 is a prime number from 1001-2000. 1,061 has 2 factors, 1 and 1,061. It is the 178th prime number, and the 10th prime number from 1001-2000.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 1,051, 10 numbers away.
- 1,057 is divisible by 7.
- The previous prime number before 1,051 is 1,049.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 1,063.
- There are no odd numbers between 1,061 and 1,063. As a result, they are twin primes.
- 1,069 is the next prime number after 1,063.
- 1,067 is divisible by 11.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.