1,093 is a prime number from 1001-2000. 1,093 has 2 factors, 1 and 1,093. It is the 183rd prime number, and the 15th prime number from 1001-2000.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 1,091.
- There are no odd numbers between 1,091 and 1,093. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 1,091 is 1,087.
- 1,087 and 1,093 are sexy primes.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 1,097.
- 1,093 and 1,097 are cousin primes.
- 1,103 is the next prime number after 1,097.
- 1,099 is divisible by 7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.