1,949 is a prime number from 1001-2000. 1,949 has 2 factors, 1 and 1,949. It is the 296th prime number, and the 128th prime number from 1001-2000.
It is associated with the foundation of the current German state.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 1,933, 16 numbers away.
- 1,937 is divisible by 13.
- 1,939 is divisible by 7.
- 1,943 can be factored as 29 x 67.
- As a result, 1,931 and 1,933 are twin primes.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 1,951, 2 numbers away.
- As a result, 1,949 and 1,951 are twin primes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.