167 is a prime number from 101-200. 167 has 2 factors, 1 and 167. It is said to be another number wherein when digits are added together, they make a composite number. It is the 39th prime number, and the fourteenth prime number from 101-200.
As an Exponent of Mersenne Number
2167 - 1 is divisible by 2,349,023, and is therefore not a prime number.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 163.
- Notably, 169 is not a prime number. It is a square number, being 132 = 169.
- 163 and 167 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- The previous prime number before 163 is 157.
- In particular, 161 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 173.
- 167 and 173 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 179 is the next prime number after 173.
- 167 is a very hard level in Candy Crush Saga.