2,551 is a prime number from 2001-3000. 2,551 has 2 factors, 1 and 2,551. It is the 374th prime number, and the 71st prime number from 2001-3000.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 2,549, 2 numbers away.
- As a result, 2,549 and 2,551 are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 2,549 is 2,543.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 2,557, 6 numbers away.
- Therefore, 2,551 and 2,557 are sexy primes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.