251 is a prime number from 201-300. 251 has 2 factors, 1 and 251. It is the 54th prime number, and the eighth prime number from 201-300.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 241.
- The previous prime number before 241 is 239.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 257.
- In particular, 253 is divisible by 11 and 23.
- 251 and 257 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 263 is the next prime number after 257.
- 259 is not a prime, because it is divisible by 7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.