263 is a prime number from 201-300. 263 has 2 factors, 1 and 263. It is the 56th prime number, and the tenth prime number from 201-300.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 257.
- The previous prime number before 257 is 251.
- On a side note, 253 is divisible by 11 and 23.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 269.
- 267 is divisible by 3.
- 263 and 269 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 271 is the next prime number after 269.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.