373 is a prime number from 301-400. 373 has 2 factors, 1 and 373. This number is quite special, because it is the sum of five consecutive primes (67 + 71 + 73 + 79 + 83). It is the 74th prime number, and the twelfth prime number from 301-400.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 367.
- Notably, 371 is divisible by 7, and therefore not a prime number.
- 367 and 373 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- The previous prime number before 367 is 359.
- Notably, 361 is a square number, being 192 = 361.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 379.
- Notably, 377 is not a prime number. It is the product of 13 and 29.
- 373 and 379 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 383 is the next prime number after 379.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.