397 is a prime number from 301-400. 397 has 2 factors, 1 and 397. It is the 78th prime number, and the sixteenth and last prime number from 301-400.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 389.
- In particular, 391 is not a prime number, because it is the product of 17 and 23.
- The previous prime number before 389 is 383.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 401.
- 397 and 401 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 409 is the next prime number after 401.
- 403 is divisible by 13 and 31, while 407 is divisible by 11 and 37.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.