419 is a prime number from 401-500. 419 has 2 factors, 1 and 419. It is the 81st prime number, and the third prime number from 401-500.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 409.
- 413 is the product of 7 and 59.
- The previous prime number before 409 is 401.
- 403 is divisible by 13 and 31, while 407 is divisible by 11 and 37.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 421.
- There are no odd numbers between 419 and 421. As a result, they are twin primes.
- 431 is the next prime number after 421.
- 427 is divisible by 7 and therefore not a prime.
- In Candy Crush Saga, levels 419 and 421 are currently rated as insanely hard, while they are also a twin number pair.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.