439 is a prime number from 401-500. 439 has 2 factors, 1 and 439. It is the 85th prime number, and the seventh prime number from 401-500.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 433.
- 433 and 439 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- It is important to note that 437 is divisible by 19 and 23.
- The previous prime number before 433 is 431.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 443.
- 439 and 443 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 449 is the next prime number after 443.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.