461 is a prime number from 401-500. 461 has 2 factors, 1 and 461. It is the 89th prime number, and the eleventh prime number from 401-500.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 457.
- 457 and 461 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- The previous prime number before 457 is 449.
- 451 is not a prime number since it is divisible by 11.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 463.
- There are no odd numbers between 461 and 463. As a result, they are twin primes.
- 467 is the next prime number after 463.
- 461 and 467 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
461 is a extremely hard level in Candy Crush Saga