601 is a prime number from 601-700. 601 has 2 factors, 1 and 601. It is the 110th prime number, and the first prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 599.
- There are no odd numbers between 599 and 601. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 599 is 593.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 607.
- 601 and 607 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 613 is the next prime number after 607.
- 611 is a composite number; it is the product of 13 and 47.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.