607 is a prime number from 601-700. 607 has 2 factors, 1 and 607. It is the 111th prime number, and the second prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 601.
- 601 and 607 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- The previous prime number before 601 is 599.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 613.
- 607 and 613 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 611 is a composite number; it is the product of 13 and 47.
- 617 is the next prime number after 613.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.