631 is a prime number from 601-700. 631 has 2 factors, 1 and 631. It is the 115th prime number, and the sixth prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 619.
- 623 is divisible by 7, while 629 is the product of 17 and 37.
- The previous prime number before 619 is 617.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 641.
- 637 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.
- 643 is the next prime number after 641.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.