67 is a prime number from 1-100. 67 has 2 factors, 1 and 67. It is the nineteenth prime number, and the nineteenth prime number from 1-100.
As an Exponent of Mersenne Number
267 - 1 can be divided by 193,707,721, and is therefore not a prime number.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 61. Al numbers between 61 and 67 are composite.
- Among them, 63 is divisible by 3, while 65 is divisible by 5.
- 61 and 67 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
The numbers after
- The next odd number, 69, is not a prime number. It is divisible by 3.
- 71, the odd number following 69, is a prime number.
- 67 and 71 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 73, the odd number following 71, is a prime number.
- 67 and 73 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.