673 is a prime number from 601-700. 673 has 2 factors, 1 and 673. It is the 122nd prime number, and the thirteenth prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 661.
- Notably, 667 is the product of 23 and 29, while 671 is divisible by 11. They are both composite numbers.
- The previous prime number before 661 is 659.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 677.
- 673 and 677 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 683 is the next prime number after 677.
- 679 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.