677 is a prime number from 601-700. 677 has 2 factors, 1 and 677. It is the 123rd prime number, and the fourteenth prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 673.
- 673 and 677 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- The previous prime number before 673 is 661.
- Notably, 667 is the product of 23 and 29, while 671 is divisible by 11. They are both composite numbers.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 683.
- 677 and 683 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 679 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.
- 691 is the next prime number after 683.
- 689 is a composite number, being the product of 13 and 53.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.