683 is a prime number from 601-700. 683 has 2 factors, 1 and 683. It is the 124th prime number, and the fifteenth prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 677.
- 677 and 683 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 679 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.
- The previous prime number before 677 is 673.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 691.
- 689 is a composite number, being the product of 13 and 53.
- 701 is the next prime number after 691.
- 697 is a composite number, being the product of 17 and 41.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.