739 is a prime number from 701-800. 739 has 2 factors, 1 and 739. It is the 131st prime number, and the sixth prime number from 701-800.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 733.
- 733 and 739 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 737 is divisible by 11, therefore not a prime number.
- The previous prime number before 733 is 727.
- 731 is a composite number, being the product of 17 and 43.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 743.
- 739 and 743 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 751 is the next prime number after 743.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.