8,191 is a prime number between 7,001 and 10,000. 8,191 has 2 factors, 1 and 8,191. It is the 1,028th prime number, and the 128th prime number between 7,001 and 10,000.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 8,179 , 12 numbers away
- 8,183 is divisible by 7, while 8,189 is divisible by 19.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 8,209, 18 numbers away
- 8,197 is divisible by 7, while 8,203 is divisible by 13.
- The timer in the version of Solitaire that came with Windows 3.0-XP freezes at 8,191 and won't keep counting after this point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.