859 is a prime number from 801-900. 859 has 2 factors, 1 and 859. It is the 149th prime number, and the tenth prime number from 801-900.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 857.
- There are no odd numbers between 857 and 859. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 857 is 853.
- 851 and 857 are six numbers apart; they are sexy primes.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 863.
- 859 and 863 are four numbers apart; they are cousin primes.
- 877 is the next prime number after 863. The prime gap between the two numbers is 14.
- 869 is divisible by 11, while 871 is the product of 13 and 67. Both of them are composite numbers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.