Welcome to Prime Numbers Wiki! In this wiki, we will post all the prime numbers that are in a range of 100. Here, we can even post videos of our own, summarizing the page, e.g. showing the prime numbers on 1-100, the difference between prime and composite numbers, and many more about the topic. Even the Sieve of Eratosthenes will help us show the correct way of showing primes. Come, join now! Making links will be a great way to show the proof of why it is prime; just give a subjective detail of the number, e.g. this number is prime because it is not divisible by 2, then show the answer. Dead-end links will make our wiki a rotten one, so please add some links to those numbers. We can even make a bunch of pages!
#9. Which of the following is composite?
Look at our YouTube videos online:  Look at our videos, like the prime numbers in a range. We would love to see your comments on our videos, and how can we improve them! Just a click of a button, I guess! Press the link above!
Here are some pages to know before getting started to add a page on our encyclopedia of 857 pages.
Now, check out the Sieve of Eratosthenes. This helps on getting the primes on any range, e.g. a range of 100, 10 by 10. This is actually effective for primes below 10 million.
857 primes added, 771 prime photos and videos, and 16,496 edits that our beloved primers did.
User:Blueeighthnote because he has beat the founder's edit count, and has added a lot of prime numbers pages. Also, to date, he has the most edit count which is a massive 1,169, and that's just the beginning. How will he represent Taiwan and the upcoming Taiwanese primers?
The current tally is 6.
The Question of the Day
How many times can you subtract 5 from 25? Think carefully.
Note that (3 - sqrt 5)(3 + sqrt 5)= 9-5 = 4. Thus x times (3+sqrt 5 )/2 = 1, so x+1/x = 3. Squaring both sides, we obtain the equation x^2+2+x^-2= 9. So, x^2 + x^-2 = 7. Squaring both sides again, we find that x^4+2+x^-4=49, so x^4+x^-4=47. Squaring both sids one last time, we find that x^8+2+x^-8 = 2209, so x^8+1/x^8 = 2207.
It was not an irrational number! YAY!
1. Blueeighthnote: 1825 points (2 achvmt pkgs)
2. TimBluesWin: 625 points (1 achvmt pkg)
3. Imamadmad: 230 points (1 achvmt pkg)
4. 69.235...: 200 points (1 achvmt pkg)
5. Julianthewiki: 100 points (1 achvmt pkg)
6. Zombiebird4000: 20 points (1 achvmt pkg)
7. Supermario3459: 15 points (1 achvmt pkg)
8. Wildoneshelper: 10 points (1 achvmt pkg)
9. Emmaelise401: -- points (There is no penalty for guessing!)
Currently found achievements.
1. Quick Thinker! (+10 points) - Awarded for posting an answer before I write "Please leave your answers here." FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
3. RARE: More than a Millenium! (+100 points) - Awarded for being first in the leaderboards and scoring more than 1000 points from the runner-up. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
Really? Only three?! And all the rare ones are going to be found first?