Welcome to Prime Numbers Wiki! In this wiki, we will post all the prime numbers that are in a range of 100. Here, we can even post videos of our own, summarizing the page, e.g. showing the prime numbers on 1-100, the difference between prime and composite numbers, and many more about the topic. Even the Sieve of Eratosthenes will help us show the correct way of showing primes. Come, join now! Making links will be a great way to show the proof of why it is prime; just give a subjective detail of the number, e.g. this number is prime because it is not divisible by 2, then show the answer. Dead-end links will make our wiki a rotten one, so please add some links to those numbers. We can even make a bunch of pages!
#9. Which of the following is composite?
Look at our YouTube videos online:  Look at our videos, like the prime numbers in a range. We would love to see your comments on our videos, and how can we improve them! Just a click of a button, I guess! Press the link above!
Here are some pages to know before getting started to add a page on our encyclopedia of 856 pages.
Now, check out the Sieve of Eratosthenes. This helps on getting the primes on any range, e.g. a range of 100, 10 by 10. This is actually effective for primes below 10 million.
856 primes added, 771 prime photos and videos, and 16,486 edits that our beloved primers did.
User:Blueeighthnote because he has beat the founder's edit count, and has added a lot of prime numbers pages. Also, to date, he has the most edit count which is a massive 1,235, and that's just the beginning. How will he represent Taiwan and the upcoming Taiwanese primers?
17.80. "Up up here we go, go, where we stop nobody knows, knows!" -Rocketeer, Far East Movement feat. Ryan Tedder
I have never heard of "train" questions before, so I won't even TRY to answer the questions. Looks hard.
The day is here! The tally is finally 10!
Blueeighthnote, Imamadmad, and Julianthewiki
In how many ways can you rearrange the leters of "alejandro" such that it contains one of the words "ned" or "den"?
Everyone, including the 3 of you above
In the following sequence, what is the value of m?
-4, 8, m, 32...
Please place solutions here or in the comments section.
Edit the scoreboards according to correct answers (10 for each)
2. TimBluesWin: 625 points (1 achvmt pkg)
3. Imamadmad: 450 points (1 achvmt pkg)
4. Julianthewiki: 310 points (1 achvmt pkg)
5. 69.235...: 200 points (1 achvmt pkg)
6. Zombiebird4000: 20 points (1 achvmt pkg)
7. Supermario3459: 15 points (1 achvmt pkg)
8. Wildoneshelper: 10 points (1 achvmt pkg)
9. Emmaelise401: -- points (Get on the leaderboards!)
Obviously I have added more achievements, but hopefully this is enough of a hint!
Usually awarded for having skills to solving hard questions, etc.
1. Quick Thinker! (+10 points) - Awarded for posting an answer before I write "Please leave your answers here." FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
2. RARE: Leaderboards Expert! (+300 points) - Awarded for being 1st place on the leaderboards for 30+ days. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
3. RARE: More than a Millenium! (+100 points) - Awarded for being first in the leaderboards and scoring more than 1000 points from the runner-up. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
4. Questions in a question (+20 points)? Awarded for finding three ambiguities in a single question. FIRST FOUNDED BY IMAMADMAD
Usually most rare ones are found here.
All epic ones are found here.
Almost IMPOSSIBLE to earn. Each one found here is worth 10000+ points and/or 5+ achievement packages. EVEN IF A PERSON EARNS A BADGE HERE, I STILL WILL NOT WRITE HOW TO FIND IT.
Unique things one can do in the answers section. ONLY ONE PERSON CAN EARN EACH BADGE.
1. Analyzer! (+10 points) - Awarded for drawing a diagram. FIRST FOUNDED BY IMAMADMAD
Awarded by how much I trust someone on this wiki. Please do not ask me about these badges.
1. Reliability (+100 points) - Trusted to write a question of a day. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE, JULIANTHEWIKI, AND IMAMADMAD
2. Scoreboard Tinkerer (+100 points) - Trusted to change the scoreboards. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE AND JULIANTHEWIKI
Yes! YOU KNOW IT! PARTICIPATION!