The current tally is 5.
Here is an old question both of you didn’t solve.
No calculators! Please show your work.
Let x= (3-sqrt(5))/2. Compute the exact value of (x^8+1)/x^8.
Difficulty: Very Hard
What is the sum of all the positive factors of 100?
Difficulty: Very Easy
1. Blueeighthnote: 1825 points (2 achvmt pkgs)
2. TimBluesWin: 625 points (1 achvmt pkg)
3. Imamadmad: 230 points (1 achvmt pkg)
4. 69.235...: 200 points (1 achvmt pkg)
5. Julianthewiki: 100 points (1 achvmt pkg)
6. Zombiebird4000: 20 points (1 achvmt pkg)
7. Supermario3459: 15 points (1 achvmt pkg)
8. Wildoneshelper: 10 points (1 achvmt pkg)
9. Emmaelise401: -- points (There is no penalty for guessing!)
Currently found achievements.
1. Quick Thinker! (+10 points) - Awarded for posting an answer before I write "Please leave your answers here." FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
2. RARE: Leaderboards Expert! (+300 points) - Awarded for being 1st place on the leaderboards for 30+ days. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
3. RARE: More than a Millenium! (+100 points) - Awarded for being first in the leaderboards and scoring more than 1000 points from the runner-up. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
Really? Only three?! And all the rare ones are going to be found first?