Here is the next question of the day! This is probably the first tough one!
What must be the answer to this question?
Hint: there is a logical and numerical response.
Reminder: Just give me your answer. When I post the next question of the day, then you can talk about it XD
Difficulty - Hard
I am sorry to say that the no one got the right answer to the last question of the day. The answer was not 4, but 16.
Now, whenever a registered user gets a question wrong, I will show a step-by-step solution.
1. 2 is the smallest prime number, not 1.
2. Cubing a number means that you multiply that number by itself three times. In this case, 2*2*2=8
6. Note that dividing by half is different than dividing by two. If you divide by two, then…
Read more >
I noticed not many of you people responded yesterday. Was the question hard or were you just busy? Again, even if you don't know an answer to a question, there is no penalty for guessing.
Let's bump up the difficulty a little. YAY!
Take the smallest prime number, cube it, then divide it by half. What is the result?
Difficulty of this question: Easy
The answer to the last question is 9 cm. Good Job Blueeighthnote!
1. Blueeighthnote (20 points)
2. Julianthewiki (10 points)
2. Wildoneshelper (10 points)
- Just be reminded not to show your work. Just give me the answer, so others won't know if the answer is correct or not.
- If you miss a question of the day, it's okay. You can always participate on the ongoing one.
- NEW: Please n…
Read more >
Okay guys, here is the second question of the day! Note that we are just getting started with the questions of the day, so I won't make it hard yet.
The area of a right triangle is 36cm². If the length of one leg of this triangle is 8cm, what is the length of the other leg, in centimeters?
Please do not show an explanation of how you got the answer. Just give me the answer. I just don't want other people to read the comments and get influenced by the answers.
Difficulty of this question: Very easy
Wildoneshelper - 10 points
Julianthewiki - 10 points
Blueeighthnote - 10 pointsRead more >
I am going to try to introduce something called Question of the Day! This is math right? So let's try something fun!
Everyday, I will try to post a question of the day. Topics could range from prime numbers to anything applicable in the universe. Every question will be worth 5 points to how ever many points the difficulty of the question is.
I believe that this will be a good way to get the whole community participating. I will try to post the answers the next day, so to tell if you get the question correct so far. If this is successful, I will continue making these!
By participating in the question of the day, you agree to the following statements:
1. Please read the question carefully.
2. Leave your answers in the comments…
Read more >